1. Personal information items you collect
The Company collects the following personal information for membership, counseling and service requests:
How to collect personal information: Homepage (membership, bulletin, application)
- Login ID
- Service usage history
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- 1. Fulfillment of contracts related to the provision of services and settlement of fees due to the provision of services
- Provision of content, delivery of goods or invoices, self-certification, purchase and payment, collection of charges
- 2. Membership Management
- Identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use,
- 3. Marketing and Advertising
- Statistics on access frequency or member’s service use
3. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
In principle, once we have collected and used personal information, we will destroy it without delay.
However, if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, the Company keeps the membership information for a certain period of time as stipulated by related laws and regulations.
- Retention column: login ID, payment history
- Grounds for Conservation: Use and Protection of Credit Information
- Retention period: 1 year
- Records of advertisements /advertisements: 6 months (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Records on contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
- Records on collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years (Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information)
4. Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
As a general rule, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the Company will immediately destroy the information. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows:
- 1. Destruction Procedures
- The information entered by the member for membership, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved (in the case of paper, separate document). In accordance with internal policy and other information protection reasons See also) After a certain period of storage, it will be destroyed.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than that held by law.
- 2. How to destroy
- Personal information stored in electronic files will be deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.
5. Providing Personal Information
The Company will not, in principle, provide you with your personal information. Except in the following cases:
- If you have agreed in advance
- If there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or according to procedures and methods prescribed by the law for the purpose of investigation.
6. Commitment of collected personal information
The Company will not entrust your information to outside companies without your consent. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the user of the entrusted person and the contents of entrusted business, and will obtain prior consent if necessary.
7. Rights of Users and Legal Representatives and How to Act
You may view or modify your personal information registered at any time and may ask you to terminate your registration.
In order to view or modify personal information of users, in order to cancel the membership of the personal information (or modify the membership information) (withdraw the consent), click “Leave membership” View, edit or unsubscribe.
Or contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing or by email.
If you request correction of an error in your personal information, we will not use or provide it until you have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result.
The Company will process personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the user’s request, as specified in the “Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company”, and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for any other purpose. /dl>
8. Regarding the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
- 1. Cookies, etc.
- Analyzes the frequency and duration of membership and non-member visits, identifies user’s interests and areas of interest, and provides targeted marketing and personalized services through tracking traces, participating in events, and identifying visits
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you can allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- 2. How to decline cookie settings
- Example: To decline cookie settings, you can either allow all cookies, check each time you save a cookie, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option of your web browser.
Setup Method Example (Internet Explorer): Click Tools & gt; Internet Options & gt; Privacy
However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
9. Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect your personal information and handle complaints related to your personal information, the Company has designated the person responsible for personal information management as follows:
- Personal information manager: Jeon Eun-su
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may notify the person in charge of personal information management of all personal information related complaints arising from your use of the company’s services. The company will respond promptly to the users’ complaints.
Please contact us if you need to report or consult us about other privacy violations.
- 1. Privacy Infringement Center ( privacy.kisa.or .kr /02-405-5118)
- 2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee ( www.eprivacy.or.kr ) /02-580-9531 ~ 2)
- 3. Prosecutors’ Office Report on Cybercrime ( spo.go.kr /02-3480- 2000)
- 4. National Police Agency Cyber Safety Bureau ( www.ctrc.go.kr /1566 -0112)
11. Obligation of Notice
- – Date of announcement: May 1, 2016
- – Effective date: May 4, 2016